BBVA Compass as every financial institution, requires its users to have the bank’s routing number (and SWIFT code for International wires) in order to complete any kind of funds transaction.c
BBVA Compass Routing Number
- Arizona – 122105744
- Alabama – 062001186
- California – 321170538
- Florida – 063013924
- Texas – 113010547
- Colorado – 107005319
- New Mexico – 107000783
- All Other States – 062001186
Where to Find On a Check
The BBVA Compass routing number is the first 9 digit number located on the bottom of the check
How to Wire Money
You can initiate your operations online via Internet or it can be done in person by going to the nearest branch location.
For outgoing transfers, the following information is required:
- The beneficiary’s name and account number
- Beneficiary bank information – name, branch, address
- ABA Routing Number for domestic transfers and SWIFT BIC Code for international ones. Some countries require the IBAN.
- For international wire transfers to Mexico, provide the CLABE account number.
For incoming international transfers, the following information is required:
- Receiver: BBVA NY
- SWIFT Code/BIC: BBVAUS33
- Benefitsiar – BBVA Compass
- SWIFT Code/BIC: CPASUS44
- BBVA Compass Acct Number
- Beneficiary Name
- Beneficiary Account Number
Incoming domestic wire transfers will only require the ABA Routing number, the customer’s name, bank and account digit.