BECU Login Online Banking
BECU offers its account holders access to login to their personal and business accounts using a PC or mobile device and having features of viewing balances, paying bills, and transferring money to other accounts. If you have an account and not enrolled yet in Internet Banking an individual may do so with an account number and/or their debit card.
How to Login
The BECU Online Banking login can be completed on the homepage by following the steps.
Step 1 – Go to the BECU Online Webpage and login from the area on the right-hand side of the page by typing in the
- User ID
Step 2 – Type in your Login User ID and Password to login to your bank account. After successful entry you will be able to;
- Balances and all accounts
- Conduct online bill-pay
- Apply for loans
- Transfer funds
- Download eStatements
How to Enroll
- BECU Telephone – 1(206)439-5700 or 1(800) 233-2328 from 7am to 7pm Monday thru Friday
- Online – If an individual has a profile but has not enrolled in the Online Banking feature they may do so by Clicking This Link and following the information after clicking the red button;
- Member Share Account (10 Digits)
- Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Re-enter Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Continue and BECU online profile will be complete.
The BECU apps and mobile website allow for an individual that has online BECU profile to login via their mobile device.
The individual must be enrolled into Online Banking Guide program (Signup for Online Banking ).
BECU banking app lets a user conduct the following with their account;
- View the balances
- Transfer funds from one profile to another
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Find bank and ATM locations – This feature will also show the hours of any branch
- Deposit checks from home
- Conduct online transactions
- Stays logged in if the user exits the application
- Due to the secure server the app can be slow
- $20 fee if the user conducts more than six (6) online transactions