Sunnet offers its clients Internet Banking Guide apps to use in its mobile devices making its users’ life easier!
It’s currently available for iPhone and Android.
With the banking app you can do the following operation:
- Check account balances
- View check images
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Manage your finances
- Find the nearest branch and ATM
- Contact Costumer Service
- Practical and convenient
- Conduct online transactions
- Some users complain about the time you can be in session
- Some app bugs
Sunnet also offers a service os Text Banking:
SunText is a service that allows you to receive current and available account balances, review account history and transfer funds and pay bills— all through text message.
To enroll, log into SunNet Internet Banking Guide and select the My Profile tab. Under Mobile / SMS Banking Settings, click “Configure Additional Settings for SMS and Mobile Banking”. Follow the instructions from there.
- There’s no charge for members to send or receive text messages as part of SunText
- Standard text messaging and other rates apply
- SunText is not available on all carriers
- Suncoast’s text banking services short code is 77105