A Bank of America credit card can be applied for by an individual or company. There are more than 20 different cards with different benefits for you to choose the one that better applies to your needs.
Types of Cards
- Most Popular
- Cash Rewards
- Points Rewards
- Travel Rewards
- Low Interest Rates
- Low or Re-Building Credit
Read the terms and agreements before you choose your card. The charge of fees may apply.
How to Apply
After selecting the card you would like to apply for, You’ll be required to verify some personal/banking information. Complete the following steps in order to be reviewed;
Step 1 – Click the ‘Apply Now’ button on the page.
Step 2 – Enter personal information including;
- Full Name
- Full Address
- Phone Numbers
- Birth Date
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Country of Citizenship
Step 3 – Fill in with your employment and financial (income) information;
- Employment Status – Employed, Homemaker, Retired, Self-Employed, Student, or Unemployed
- Total Annual Income including Primary Source and Liquid Assets
- Housing Status – Own, Rent, Other
- Monthly Housing Payment
After filling in with the required information you’ll all set ! It may take a few days until you receive your approval. If you have any problem or doubt contact Bank of America Customer Service.
How to Login
Follow the steps in order to login to a credit card account with bank of america.
- Login – Go to the Login Area and enter your User ID
- Pay a Bill – If you wish to pay a bill it can be completed from one of the following ways;
- By Mail – Credit Card Payments Bank of America PO BOX 15019 Wimington, DE 19850-5019
- Express Mail – Bank of America – Attn. Payment Processing – 1000 Samoset Dr. Wilmington, DE 19884-2332
- By Phone – 1.800.236.6497
- At a Bank Branch
- Stolen Card
- Inside the USA – 1.800.732.9194
- Outside the USA – 1.302.738.5719
- How to Activate your Card
- Activate Online
- By Phone – 1.800.276.9939