In order to complete any kind of money transaction you’ll be required to have the bank’s Routing Number and for International wires, a SWIFT code.
Where to Find on a Check
It’s easy to locate the routing number on a check. It’s the first 9 digit number on the bottom of the check.
How to Wire Funds
The best way Berkshire recommends you to transfer funds is to go to the nearest or do it through Internet Banking Guide.
Both ways you’ll be required to have the following information:
- Berkshire account number
- Berkshire address – BERKSHIRE BANK, 99 NORTH STREET, PITTSFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS – 01201
- Berkshire routing number – 211871691
- Account number and name of the beneficiary
- Address and name of the receiving bank
- Receiving bank’s routing number
- Name and account number of the beneficiary
- Berkshire address
- Berkshire routing number
- Berkshire Swift Code
- Beneficiary account Number and Name
- Receiving bank’s name and address
- Swift Code of receiving institution