If you are a Bank of Oklahoma client, follow the steps in order to find out how to login into your Internet Banking Guide account. You’ll have access to a full range of financial services online.
How to Login
- Go to the bank’s webpage and find the login area located on the left upper side of the page, as shown on the image below (red square).
- Enter your username and password and click on Login. After that you’ll be successfully logged in and able to use all financial services offeres by Bank of Oklahoma.
How to Enroll
In the other hand, if you’re a client but stil have not enrolled into an Internet Banking Guide account, follow the steps in order to do it.
- On the main page, find the red rectangle located right below the login area thats says “Apply Online”. There is an arrow and some options of services to apply online. Select Internet Banking Guide & Bill Pay.
- Right after selecting it, the enrollment page will open.
- Read the terms and conditions, agree with them and click on Enroll Now in order to start the process.
- Some personal and banking information may be required and you’ll have to create an username and password.
After completing it you’ll be ready to use all financial services offered by Bank of Oklahoma. If you have any trouble or doubt contact their Customer Service.