The UCBI Internet Banking Guide login is available for free to all United personal accounts users.
Step 1 – Go to the This Webpage and login from the area on the right top of the page by:
- Selecting your service type (Personal or Business)
- Typing your User ID
Step 2 – After typing your User ID you will be redirected to a new page where you will type your password to login. With successful entry you will be able to;
- Review balances and all accounts
- Search for transactions
- Apply for loans
- Transfer funds
- Conduct online bill-pay
- Download eStatements up to 18 months
- Telephone – 1(706)781-2265 from 7am to 7pm Monday thru Friday.
- Find a Branch
- Online – If an individual has an account but has not enrolled in the Internet Banking Guide feature they may do so by Clicking This Link. After agreeing and accepting the terms fill in the blanks with the following information;
- First Name
- Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Account Number
- Type of Account
- E-mail Address
- Security Question
- Security Answer
Submit and the profile will be ready to use.